You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pinball Hall of Fame features more than eight pinball tables from the '60s through the '90s. The game features realistic physics, detailed graphics, and sounds captured directly from the actual tables. A tutorial fly-through of each table helps you plan your strategy and make every shot count. Compete for the high score alone or against three of your friends. With enough play, you'll learn fun facts about each table and even unlock a bonus table.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX