You have no items in your shopping cart.
In Greg Hastings Paintball 2, players take to the field in 12 global paintball locations, each containing three to six different fields. Seven single-player game modes challenge the most experienced "ballers" to hone their skills and then test them against up to 19 others in seven different multiplayer game types. Whether playing alone or against others, Greg Hastings Paintball 2 ups the ante with game-changing weather conditions and field hazards including rain, wind and fog. While the difficulty level may have increased, so have the tools at the players' disposal as the game features an improved map editor along with the hottest new gear and weapons. When things are at their bleakest, players can even use the all-new cheat meter that lets them avoid elimination by successfully wiping away paint splatter before they're caught. Serious "ballers" can even become general manager of their own 10-player team composed of more than 100 professional and amateur paintball players. Gamers can trade players, issue commands, and use their earnings from the field to build each player's individual stats, so the overall team is that much more competitive. The better the team assembled, the more tournaments a player stands to win, providing him with added cash to buy new gear, players and skill upgrades.Â
Disc guaranteed to work.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX