You have no items in your shopping cart.
This version of Minecraft is adapted for a console environment on the XBOX 360 and PS3. Just like the original game it offers a sandbox-like world where players can build their own worlds with blocks of different materials. Although there are number of differences and missing features compared to the PC version, largely it is identical. Players are free to explore, build, craft, fight and can set their own goals in a creative mode with no restrictions or danger, or in survival mode where enemies can attack you and your creations.
Special to this edition is a tutorial mode. The crafting system has been simplified. Blocks do not have to be placed correctly in the crafting grid. Instead, it shows the blocks required to craft a selected item and then creates it if the needed blocks are available. Up to four players can join a game in local split-screen and this can be played as an 8-player multiplayer game. The difficulty level cannot be changed while inside a world, but only before starting it.
The XBOX 360 and PS3 version are largely identical in gameplay. The largest difference is in the selection of skin and texture packs as DLC. Some of these are only available for a specific platform.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX