You have no items in your shopping cart.
InÂ Acme Arsenal, an evil mad scientist named Dr. Frankenbeans has created a time machine and is bent on destroying the Looney Tunes world by traveling back in time and erasing their ancestors with an army of evil robots. The players takes control of Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tazmanian Devil, Foghorn Leghorn, Marvin the Martian and Gossamer in order to keep the mad scientist from erasing them from existence. The players will travel to Camelot, Ancient Egypt, Mars and the Wild West to name a few to fight off the mad scientist countless robot soldiers.
Each character has their own types of abilities, such as Foghorn Leghorn can use his fists while Taz can let out a deadly belch and Marvin the Martian can use swords against his enemies. There is also a weapon vending machine that can produce anything from freeze guns and shotguns, even mini-guns to more cartoonish-type like a bear-trap launching gun and the classic spring-loaded boxing glove.
The gameplay is very similar, jumping, punching, shooting, the basic 3-D platform type with the exception of the Wii with the ability to use the remote and nunchuk. The health system is the same, but the players can cycle through each character, if one character dies it will then switch to another until the list of characters is exhausted resulting the player to restart to the last checkpoint.
It does have a multiplayer option as well and basically are the same, but the Playstation 2 version has an exclusive level and skins for the characters.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX