You have no items in your shopping cart.
Improved performance and fit
The Xbox Elite controller adapts to your hand size and play style with configurations that can improve accuracy, speed, and reach with thumbsticks of different shapes and sizes. Swap between a variety of metal thumbsticks and D-pads for personalized control and ergonomics.
The Xbox Elite Wireless Controller has four slots for interchangeable paddles that you can attach or remove without any tools. The paddles give your fingers more control, so you don’t have to take your thumbs off the thumbstick to execute intricate jump, aim, and shoot combinations. With the app*, you can assign a wide range of inputs to each paddle.
Hair trigger locks
With the flip of the Hair Trigger Locks, you can fire faster and save valuable time with each trigger pull. Hair Trigger Locks stop the trigger movement after the shot and get you ready for the next one. Simply flip the switch again to get back to full-range trigger motion, or use the app to further fine-tune your settings.
Limitless customization in the app
Customize your experience even further with an easy-to-use app.* Adjust trigger min/max values, thumbstick sensitivities, button assignments, and more. Create as many controller profiles as you like in the app and instantly change between 2 of them in game with the built-in Profile Switch.
Designed for performance
Every surface and detail is designed to meet the rigorous demands of competitive gamers: low-friction, reinforced rings around each thumbstick minimize wear and provide buttery-smooth action while the rubberized diamond grip gives the controller a more substantial feel and added stability. The enhanced grip also allows you to hold the controller with less effort, so you can play longer and more comfortably. The soft-touch finish on the top case provides a luxurious feel and nonslip control.
What’s in the box
Xbox Elite Wireless Controller
Set of 4 paddles
Set of 6 thumbsticks: standard (2), tall (2), and domed (2)
Set of 2 D-pads: faceted and standard
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX