You have no items in your shopping cart.
NASCAR '14 is the fourth NASCAR racing game to be created by development studio Eutechnyx. The game features 23 different tracks available as "day time tracks" with extra night versions tracks for Atlanta, Bristol, Charlotte, Daytona, Kansas, Kentucky and Texas. The player has the ability to create custom paint schemes for their car which can then be used in both Career mode and online. The game features a highlight mode where the player replays a past real life race event and must meet various criteria. The highlight game modes use real life telemetry data from NASCAR to determine the location of every car on the track, as such they are similar to "on rails" events where AI cars will always follow the same paths.
The game contains 43 licensed drivers and has a season mode where it is possible to play through a whole season of racing as the driver of your choice.
The multiplayer aspect of the game supports races containing up to 16 human players. A new feature has been added to the multiplayer area where the player can create an online league and invite their friends. Also for the first time in any Eutechnyx NASCAR game it is possible to view a list of all currently online races and select to join from the list.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX