You have no items in your shopping cart.
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga combines LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy into a single game with several new features.
Players can access all the six Star Wars movies from the game's "hub" location, Mos Eisley Cantina. Unlocked characters can be taken to explore previously visited stages from both the original and prequel trilogy. New characters have been added, including Indiana Jones; the total amount of characters in this release is 160.
Most of the changes involve the first installment, which has been updated with a few features bringing its gameplay closer to that of the sequel. Two levels that were deleted from the first release are now available as bonus stages. There are new vehicle bonus missions as well as ten additional bounty hunter missions. Red power bricks from the second game are now available in the first as well. Characters from the prequel trilogy can now build and ride vehicles, as well as wear helmets. Players can also gain access to bounty hunter and stormtrooper areas. Characters have different melee attacks and can also dodge blaster fire. New Jedi Force moves (force choke and force lightning) are included.Â
A new two-player Battle Arena mode is available in this release. Online play has been added for XBOX 360 and PlayStation 3 platforms.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX