You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pokkén Tournament is a fighting game in which all the playable characters are Pokémon. Combat takes place in a circular arena, with two Pokémon fighting at a time. Battles are divided into Field Phase, which focuses on maintaining distance between the player and opponent while attacking at strategic moments, and Duel Phase, in which the battle shifts to a horizontal plane. Connecting with certain kinds of attacks will trigger the switch between the two phases. Pokémon can jump, guard, and unleash various attacks in order to bring their opponent's health meter down, while keeping their own health up. Successful attacks and guards will fill the Pokémon's Resonance Gauge, which will allow them to activate Burst Mode when it is full. In Burst Mode, the Pokémon can unleash more powerful attacks, and certain ones will even be able to Mega Evolve. Two Support Pokémon can be chosen at the beginning of a match, one of which will then be chosen to be active for the round, and may be summoned to attack the opponent or give the player beneficial effects for a short amount of time. Support Pokémon need to recharge before being used again.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX