You have no items in your shopping cart.
Spore Hero delivers the unparalleled creative freedom of Spore in a story-driven action-adventure game created exclusively for the Nintendo Wii. Set in a rich and vibrant 3D world, Spore Hero empowers you to become the hero as you embark on an epic quest to fight to save your creature's new home world from destruction! This new and original Spore adventure starts with a bang - literally! Hurtling through the galaxy inside a blue meteor, you have just crash landed on a strange alien world. But something evil has followed you and brought dangerous red meteorites crashing down on the unsuspecting planet. Only a true hero can save the world from being destroyed by this new threat! Do you have what it takes to be a Spore hero? In fighting to save your new home planet, your hero will engage in courageous battles, amazing adventures and much more! As you explore your mysterious world, you'll encounter and unlock more than 250 new parts and abilities to help you complete quests, win fights, unlock combos and learn new fighting skills. Creatures will come alive in Spore Hero, thanks to the revolutionary technology known as Spasm. Spasm, also known as procedural animation, is tailored specifically for the Nintendo platform allowing you create any creature your imagination can desire. Want two heads and seven legs, six arms or more? Spore Creature Creator gives you all the tools you need to enhance your hero as you fight, bite, spit and charge your enemies with the Wii Remote. Spore Hero features a dynamic multiplayer mode, where you'll use your battling skills to become the 'baddest' Spore hero around! This mode allows you to create your ultimate warrior by using any combination of your earned parts in a special multiplayer mode Creature Creator, or choose one of your previously created creatures.
Disc guaranteed to work.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX