You have no items in your shopping cart.
Surf's Up is an arcade surfing and extreme sports video game. The action is set at the annual "Reggie Belafonte Big Z Memorial Surf Off," where surfers from around the world are ready to risk it all for glory. Players experience the rush and thrills of surfing in exotic surf spots around Pen Gu Island and can rip it up and play as one of 10 characters from the film, including Cody, the young challenger from Shiverpool; Tank, the merciless champion; or Big Z, the surfing legend from the past. Only by mastering and understanding the waves can the player become not only the new champion, but a true surf legend. Game features include: Innovative arcade and surf feeling with players performing a variety of impressive tricks in the air and learning to surf inside a tube. Win the championship in the single-player mode or challenge your friends in the multiplayer mode with easy pick-up-and-play game controls. Surf in a variety of locations, each with its own waves and obstacles. Train in the calm water of Shiverpool, ride your first tubes in Pen Gu Island, and try to surf on the explosive waters of the volcano area.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX