You have no items in your shopping cart.
Unlike the original Tetris, Tetris 2 has you clearing the field of blocks in a different way. Each play field starts with different colored dots (in this case black, gray and white), with one of each color flashing. The blocks are made up of the same three colors, and by matching blocks of the same color over the top or to the side of the dot will clear the dot and those blocks from the screen. If you clear a flashing dot, all the corresponding dots of the same color will be cleared. To complete the round just clear the dots, not the blocks themselves.
Cleaned and Guaranteed to Work.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX