You have no items in your shopping cart.
This version of Taz-Mania is different from the side-scrolling versions by Sega, in this version the player controls Taz from a third-person perspective. The goal of the game is to travel down the road, collecting Kiwi's before the timer runs out, avoiding obstacles along the way. The Kiwi's will get harder to catch as the game goes on, jumping over Taz and actually outrunning him at times.
Some obstacles Taz faces are trees, telephone poles, tour buses, even pterodactyls who will bring Taz back at the beginning of the level, but also have to avoid characters such as Axl & Bull, a pair of gators who try to capture Taz for the zoo, The She-Devil who is in love with Taz and if the player is caught by her, the game is instantly over and Wendal T. Wolf, who will jump on Taz's back and cover the screen with his hands making it hard to see.
You can avoid some obstacles by using Taz's tornado spin, but using the spin will cause Taz's health meter to drop, but it can be refilled by eating Kiwi's along with blue and red birds, bushrats and items thrown to Taz by Didgeri Dingo, but beware, he can also throw obstacles at Taz as well including T.N.T. There is also a bonus stages after completing three levels in which you collect as many items you can in the allotted time to raise the score.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX