You have no items in your shopping cart.
Two of the most popular puzzle games return, but now together in an exclusive compilation for SNES. The games have a slight graphical update when compared with the original Game Boy and NES games, but the gameplay remains totally faithful to the games released for both platforms.
In Tetris, the main objective is to pile blocks that will fall down continuously, in order to create a row or "line" without spaces. For this collection, the game comes with two bonus options: 2 PLAYER GAME (absent in the NES version) and VS. COM (absent in both versions), with 3 CPU opponents available, each one representing a difficulty level (EASY, MEDIUM, and HARD, respectively).
In Dr. Mario, the objective is to eliminate all the viruses contained in a big bottle. Dr. Mario (situated in the upper-right side of the screen) will throw capsules with 6 different color combinations (Red-Red, Red-Blue, Yellow-Yellow, Red-Yellow, Blue-Blue and Blue-Yellow) in order to line up at least four viruses or capsules of the same color horizontally or vertically and to make them disappear. In this compilation, the game comes with a bonus option: VS. COM, where you'll face the CPU players: Blue Virus (EASY), Yellow Virus (MEDIUM), and Red Virus (HARD).
Cleaned and Guaranteed to Work.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX