You have no items in your shopping cart.
There's never been a game like this before. Skuljagger combines a high-powered action game with a clue-filled story to create the biggest 16-bit experience ever!
THE GAME: Get ready for the eye-popping graphics and innovative gameplay of 21 main maps and over 50 hidden maps.
It's all-out war as you fight savage Kiltish troops, battle wild Westican bladebacks, explore the ancient Lost City of Urnum, and bring the merciless Captain Skuljagger to his knees.
THE BOOK: The 80 page book-crammed with amazing illustrations-tells the saga of a Westican rebel named Storm Jaxon, and his battle to free his island nation from the cruel rule of Captain Skueljagger.
When Storm steals Skuljagger's sword, he sparks a massive revolution against the Captain's fearsome Kiltish Army. And if you think Skuljagger's going to take this revolution lying down, then maybe you've forgotten how hacked-off a maniacal Kiltish despot can get.
The book's also jam-packed with hidden clues-if you can figure them out, they'll help you find tons of hidden, secret things in the game.
Ground-breaking. Challenging. Awesome. Skuljagger has everything you're looking for in a game!
2 PLAYER ALTERNATING, WITH PASSCODES.
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX
Click here for all Details