You have no items in your shopping cart.
Includes Super NES Super Scope and receiver.
The Super Scope, sold as the Nintendo Scope in Europe and Australia, is a first party light gun peripheral for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. The successor to the NES Zapper, the Super Scope was released in North America and the PAL region in 1992, followed by a limited release in Japan in 1993 due to a lack of consumer demand. The peripheral consists of two devices: the wireless light gun itself, called the Transmitter, and a Receiver that connects to the second controller port of the Super NES console. The Transmitter has two action buttons, a pause button, a power switch and is powered by six AA batteries.
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX
Click here for all Details