You have no items in your shopping cart.
The machines of Skynet have risen, reaping a bloody harvest of human flesh across the globe. You are a soldier of Tech Com--a ragged team of human-resistance fighters intent upon stopping the cybernetic onslaught in postapocalyptic Los Angeles. The prequel to The Terminator film lets you play as three characters--each with specialized skills and abilities. Your ultimate goal is to travel back in time to 1984, with the hope of preventing a relentless Terminator model T-800 from murdering Sarah Connor--mother of resistance leader John Connor. Armies of cyborgs stand in your way, but you'll have plenty of new weapons and melee moves to clear the path.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX