You have no items in your shopping cart.
In Ratchet: Deadlocked, Ratchet and Clank are captured and forced to compete on an underground reality combat sport show. The show, which features abducted heroes fighting for their lives against a gruesome gang of deadly Exterminators, is run by a deranged media mogul named Gleeman Vox, who intends to use Ratchet and Clank as his next contestants. It doesn't take Vox long to realize that Ratchet is the most promising contestant the show has ever seen. Vox subjects our hero to a series of deadly battles and elaborate games of death, much to the delight of the show's enormous audience. To keep himself and his friends alive, Ratchet has no choice but to participate in the games and keep driving up the show's ratings with spectacular victories -- at least until our heroes can figure out a way to break free from Vox's control, the explosive Deadlock collar fastened to his neck, and bring the mighty Vox Network crashing down. Ratchet: Deadlocked features non-linear gameplay, allowing players greater freedom to choose their missions. In addition, all single-player levels will be available for multiplayer use. With much of the combat taking place in battlefields and arenas, gameplay will be more sports-oriented and will include announcer commentary. Featuring a new mission-structure approach, players will be rewarded with a constant progression of items such as weapons, armor and health. Players can take advantage of the new co-op gameplay functionality available throughout the game by choosing either single-player or multiplayer story mode. In addition, squad-based gameplay will enable players to demolish the competition by commandeering their allied combat bots through critical and strategic battles.
Game guaranteed to work.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX