You have no items in your shopping cart.
Based on Cartoon Network's anime series of the same name, Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel brings a unique combination of action and alchemy to the PS2. The story takes place in a lost chapter from the series during the Elric brothers' journey to Central City. Together, they'll search for a sacred stone that can transform them back to their original state. Now you can join the brothers as they battle across different areas featured in the show. The game's battle system lets you equip your subcharacter with new items and call him or her for help in battle.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX