You have no items in your shopping cart.
The British Touring Car Championship represented the worldwide peak of saloon car racing in the mid 1990s, attracting factory support from Audi, Renault, Ford, Volvo and several other constructors. In this game you can choose from all official teams and drivers of the 1997 season, won by Renault's Alain Menu.
All the circuits are also included. The cars have a realistic damage model, so they can loose specific parts like bumpers or mirrors. The weather effects are also very realistic. Car handling is designed to be tough but realistic.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX