You have no items in your shopping cart.
Stealth Patrol is the first console adaptation of the long-running PC military Spec Ops series. Players command two rangers on a variety of missions. Instead of working with a squad like the PC versions, only two rangers can be controlled. This can be done by two human players working together. When there is only one player, the computer AI takes over the second ranger, but the player can switch between them at any time. Also different in this console adaptation is the change of gameplay perspective from first-person to third-person.
Before starting a mission, players select the ranger best suited to complete objectives, based on five classes: machine gunner, grenadier, rifleman, close quarters specialist, or sniper. Each class has different abilities, and access to specific weapons or items. Each type also has a certain encumbrance, but the equipment can be further customized based on the available options. Some of the included weapons are shotguns, grenades, tripwire mines, machine guns and sniper rifles, but also more general items such as nightvision goggles.
The missions are set in a forest in Siberia, snowy mountains in Bosnia, the desert in Iraq, mountains in North Korea, and the jungle in Vietnam. The radar is an important element during gameplay. When a ranger is shot at, the enemy position briefly lights up on the radar as a red dot. Killed enemies often leave behind medkits and additional item pick-ups such as ammunition.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX