You have no items in your shopping cart.
In Need For Speed II the player takes control of eight Super Cars and races his or her way through six different tracks from Australia to Nepal. Much like the first in the series, the sequel has plenty of high performance cars to choose from, including the McLaren F1, Ferrari F50, Lotus GT1, Jaguar XJ220, Ford GT90, Isdera Commendatore 112i, Italdesign Cala and Lotus Esprit V8, each handling differently.
Once the player has beaten the six tracks, a new track is made available. It's a fast paced racing game which is intended to play more like an arcade racer than a true simulation, though the player can select which driving style suits him or her best: arcade or simulation.
There are three game modes: single race, tournament (in which the player must get the highest score in order to win) and knock out (in which the player has to outrun at least one car at the end of each track to avoid elimination). Car settings such as gear ratio, downforce, break bias and color can be customized. The opponents' skill can also be chosen, as well as the presence of civilian traffic in the tracks. The game offers four options of camera views: heli-cam, tail-cam, in-car and road cam. A replay mode with eight cinematic cameras is also available.
The main difference between this and the previous Need for Speed game is in the tracks, with less open road tracks in this sequel. Also, there are no cops to chase the player. However, the tracks available are have a range of detail, and some have changing weather conditions while the player races.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX