You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sierra and Papyrus bring over their NASCAR series to the Playstation.
The game presents three different game modes: Arcade Race, Simulation Race, and Simulation Testing. While the Arcade Race mode let's the player jump right into the fray after choosing their difficulty level (either rookie,veteran, or ace), the Simulation Race mode features a lot more customization options for the player to take into consideration.
Simulation Race mode lets the player tweak their vehicles fuel usage, cross weights, tire pressure, the alignment of the camber and stagger of the wheels, the aerodynamics (air dam and spoiler), the shocks, and the gear ratios. The game also offers a Simulation Testing mode to let the player test these settings on the race track without the interference of other drivers.
Both Arcade and Simulation Race modes let the player compete in a full 31-race championship season. After each race, players earn points depending on which position they placed in, which then affects their place in the season standings.
The game features 16 licensed NASCAR tracks such as the Red Rock Raceway and the Bull Run Raceway. 3 of these tracks also have a nighttime version. There is also 2 fantasy tracks available to race on. The game also features 20 real NASCAR drivers from the 1996 season, and their respective car details.
Options include having either automatic or manual shifting, setting the race length (either 2, 5, 10, 25, 50 or 100% of the laps depending on the track), setting the opponents' strength (between 80% and 120%), setting the car damage to either arcade, full, or off, and turning on or off braking help, yellow flags, and the pace lap.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX