You have no items in your shopping cart.
Easily the most ambitious NASCAR game to date on any platform, NASCAR 2001 has been designed from the ground up with completely original programming code that takes advantage of the power of the PlayStation 2. With the advanced power of the Emotion Engine, the designers for NASCAR 2001 have been able to duplicate key driving points and strategies of some of the biggest names in the racing field. Gone are the days of one-dimensional AI, thanks to independent artificial intelligence routines geared towards each racer's personality--older drivers will wisely hold back until key moments, while the rookies and speed demons will be more prone to charging recklessly into turns. Thirty-five active drivers with their respective cars (complete with sponsors) are available to rip around 14 different tracks--including night races and (in a NASCAR game first) Daytona. Body deformation, particle effects (like smoke and fire), sparks, tire marks on the road, and wall marks ensure that it looks as good as it plays.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX