You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix is the prequel to the critically acclaimed hit Fear Effect on the PlayStation game console. In this chapter, we delve into the colorful histories of the original cast of three mercenaries as well as the extraordinary circumstances that brought them together.
- Hana Tsu-Vachel, our beautiful assassin, trained to deal in love as well as death, desired by many yet belonging to none.
- Royce Glas, a master operative in the field of counter intelligence whose daily existence is haunted by his dark past.
- Jakob 'Deke' Decourt, a cold-blooded killer driven by money and murder.
- Introducing Rain Qin, close companion to Hana with unparalleled beauty wrapped around a dark secret core.
Their adventure will take us to the chaotic alternate reality of Hong Kong, Hells Kitchen in New York City, the formidable Walled City of Xi'an, the lost tomb of the First Emperor of China and finally into the legendary mountain-island of the immortals; Penglai Shan. As they reach their final destination and come face to face with Rain's evil twin sister Mist, in this faithful moment in time, you will get to decide who is to live and who is to die.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX