You have no items in your shopping cart.
It's a race to the moon for the two snakes, Rattle and Roll! Play alone or simultaneously with a friend as you out-score and out-eat your opponent - then weigh yourself on the scales and make for the exit!
Snake, Rattle 'n Roll is an isometric 3D platformer. The object of each level is to eat as many Nibbley Pibblies (round creatures of various colours) as possible to make your snake heavy. Once it's heavy enough, you must stand on the scales in the level, and if you're heavy enough, the door will open and you can make your way to the exit.
As with many platform games of its era, Snake, Rattle 'n Roll is incredibly difficult. Foes include Jaws, a monster that's all teeth and will kill you if you stay in the water too long, and Bigfoots, which stomp all over the place and require multiple tongue lashings to defeat. Then there's the many types of Nibblies, such as Pibblesplats, which hop around and splat into puddles, Pibbleboings, which are spring-loaded and jump incredibly high, and Pibblewings, which fly high out of reach.
Two-player mode provides both a co-op and competitive experience: while you are both trying to eat more Nibblies than your opponent, if you both stand on the level's scale at the same time, both of your weights will be counted and it will be possible for you to exit the level more quickly.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX