You have no items in your shopping cart.
In a desperate measure to combat the overpopulation of Earth, scientists work to create an artificial planet named Altile, named after the scientist who designed it. During the construction of Altile, humanity has become united and peaceful. During this new era of prosperity, Earth decommissions the RoboWarriors, a force of heavily armed half-man half-robot war vehicles. But from another dimension, aliens calling themselves the Xantho Empire and lead by the being Xur invade planet Altile and terraform it for their own uses. The survivors of Altile send out a distress call to Earth. Receiving this message, the people of Earth quickly activate the latest and most powerful of the RoboWarriors, a model known as ZED (Z-Type Earth Defense) and send it at top speed to Altile.
Controlling ZED from an overhead view, the player is able to move in any of 4 directions (up,down,left,right), drop bombs and shoot a projectile weapon. The terrain of Altile is made up of many obstacles and the bombs serve to destroy these and make passage for ZED. Destroying any enemy or obstacle may yield different power-ups which contain any of 10 different effects (including ammunition and energy refills) which may be stocked and used at any time from the menu. Or the power-ups may be instant-use refills for bombs and energy supplies.
Additionally some levels contain keys, which unlock doors and Chalices which prevent the level from running on endlessly. Secret areas such as a Well of Hope and a Room of Idols may also be found. Altogether, there are eight different "worlds" for ZED to conquer, containing numerous stages and guarded by a vicious boss monster.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX