You have no items in your shopping cart.
Rambo is a side scrolling platform game where the player controls Rambo with his mission to Vietnam. The game starts at the military base before getting sent to Vietnam. In Vietnam, Rambo has to fight animals in the jungles, swamps, and caves like wasps, snakes, fish, tigers, bats, spiders, birds, apes and flamingos. Before making his way to the POW camp he has to fight guards and mercenaries that can kick and shoot him, all wearing different color shirts depending on how powerful they are. The game also requires the player to navigate a complex map requiring the player to find North and South points on the ground to go up and down levels as well as East and West by moving Rambo to the edge of the screen. There are 6 different weapons that Rambo can pick up that are knife, throwing knife, bow and arrow, bow and exploring arrow, gun, and hand grenade. All the weapons but the knife has limited ammo which is collected from killed enemies. There is also health vile that restores health as well as mission specific items that Rambo must find to complete some missions. The game uses password save that can be retrieved when talking to any person.
Cleaned and Guaranteed to Work.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX