You have no items in your shopping cart.
In NES Open Tournament Golf, you can play a round of golf on one of three different courses. One or two players can play in the U.S., Japan, or the U.K. and choose a stroke or match play game. Gameplay is from two point of views, starting with an overhead view allowing you to set up the shot and choose a club, then switching to a 3-D point of view. Hitting the ball uses the common power meter where tapping the button starts the meter, tap the button a second time to select the amount of power in the shot, then tap the button a third time to select the amount of slice or hook. If you are unable to finish a round in one play, NES Open Tournament Golf features a battery back-up allowing you to save the game and continue later.
Cleaned and Guaranteed to Work.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX