You have no items in your shopping cart.
Remote Control is based on the MTV quiz show of the same name. During the game three contestants (computer or human controlled) compete by answering questions about various TV shows, movies, characters, or actors/actresses. There are two rounds of gameplay followed by a third "think real fast" round.
In the first two rounds of gameplay the gameboard consists of a giant TV with nine channels; one of the players chooses a channel (representing a particular category) revealing a question; the first player to buzz in and provide the correct answer earns points. The are a variety of categories available (some of these are "video high", "cop shows", "saturday night live", "soap operas", and many more) which will vary from game to game. Sometimes a surprise channel may appear which doesn't have a question, but awards or removes points from a player. These rounds end when all of the supplied questions have been exhausted. Near the end of the second round, the lowest scoring player is eliminated from the game leaving two players for the final round.
The final "think real fast" round lasts for thirty seconds; during this time the players need to answer as many short answer questions as possible to earn points. At the end of this round the player with the most points wins the game.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX