You have no items in your shopping cart.
In John Elway's Quarterback, it's one player vs. the computer or two human players going head-to-head in single-game American football action. Select your team's home city (there is no NFL or NFLPA license, so there are no real teams or players) and then battle the opposing team for four 15-minute (accelerated real-time) quarters. Graphics are simple: one team has blue uniforms, the other team red ones. The human player gets control of the quarterback on offense and the middle linebacker on defense. The play perspective is top-down and vertical-scrolling. Choose from 9 offensive--mostly passing--plays and 6 defensive plays. Teams have 9 players each.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX