You have no items in your shopping cart.
Gotcha! is an NES Zapper title based on the "sport" of paintball, and loosely tied into the paintball-themed movie caper of the same name. You are required to traverse three different battle zones, grab the opposing teams' flag from the opposite end of the field, and make it back to your flag without getting shot.
One hand controls the Zapper while the other must hold the controller, since the D-Pad controls your movement up and down the field. Limited ammo is also a concern, as is the ability for the computer team to snag your flag and return it to their base to win. You can chase down and tag the flag carrier yourself to prevent this.
The game contains three difficulty levels and three different zones (woods, city, snowfield) which cycle until you lose all of your lives. Numbers of enemies and their reaction time increase with each cycle. Aside from additional ammo, there are no powerups, no teammates, just you against the computer for a beat-your-highest-score challenge.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX