You have no items in your shopping cart.
It's time again for the four warriors to gear up and head out on a new quest. Their mission this time is to retrieve the Sacred Orb of Rendar that was stolen by the nefarious Morak. He has hidden the Orb along with many other treasures in his Five Worlds maze. He of course has his many minions guarding his ill gotten riches.
One or two players get to play as either the warrior Thor, the valkyrie Thyra, the wizard Merlin, or as the elf Questor. Each character has their own unique weapon and abilities. They can also use a limited amount of screen clearing bombs that can be collected in the maze. Also collectible in the maze are food items which restore some of their depleted health and treasure chests, wherein collecting enough treasure chests will give the player a permanent boost to their total amount of hit points.
Gameplay involves exploring 100 different floors looking for each floors exit. Finding the exit is made difficult because of the various monsters continually spawning from the enemy generators, that only can stopped by being destroyed. Other obstacles include locked doors which can only be opened with keys, paralyzing traps that grind movement to a halt, and teleporters that can warp the player from one side of the room to the other.
After every couple of floors, the player will be treated to a limited time in a treasure room. The player has to collect as much treasure as they can before time runs out. If they make it to the exit of the treasure room before time runs out, they will get an extra bonus of all their hit points getting refilled to the maximum.
Also of note, the player has to be on the lookout for secret exits on some of the floors. These will take the player to one of the eight clue rooms. Once inside this room, the player must find a question mark tile and exit before time runs out. This will result in the player getting a part of a vault combination. Getting all parts of this combination is necessary as it will have to be entered in order to gain admittance to the 100th floor.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX