You have no items in your shopping cart.
The NES version of Batman: The Video Game is loosely based on the 1989 movie. It is a side-scrolling game, with a blue dressed Batman fighting enemies such as robots, jet-packed soldiers, ninjas and mutants.
The game consists in five levels somewhat related to the movie: Gotham City streets (with Killer Moth as the final boss), AXIS Chemical Factory (with Machine Intelligence System as boss), Underground Conduit (with Electrocutioner as boss), the Laboratory Ruins (the Dual-Container Alarm as boss) and Gotham's Cathedral (with Firebug as boss) where Batman finally faces the Joker. Before each level, a cutscene with scenes from the movie is displayed.
Besides his ever trusting punches, Batman has plenty of weapons in his utility belt: the Batarang, the Spear Gun and the Dirk (a three direction weapon). Batman has an ammunition counter shared for the three weapons. The Batarang takes one pellet per shot, the Spear Gun two pellets and the Dirk, three. Batman also has an eight hit life bar, which can be replenished by collecting hearts dropped by killed enemies. The enemies will also drop pellet items (10 pellets per item) and bonus items (which will only sum up points).
Batman can also perform a "wall jump": he'll grab a wall when jumping toward it, allowing him to escalate some narrow passages. Batman has three lives and unlimited continues.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX