You have no items in your shopping cart.
WipEout 64 is a follow-up to WipEout XL, taking place one year later (2098). Like other installments in the series, it is a futuristic racing game in which players control hovercrafts and use weapons to damage the opponents' vehicles, trying to finish the race in the first position. The gameplay is similar to its predecessor in many aspects, such selection of hovercrafts, handling system, visuals, etc. The main differences include:
Split-screen multiplayer gameplay (up to four players) is introduced
Challenge mode includes: Race, Time Trial, Weapon, and Super Combo Challenges
Each team has a special weapon of its own
New racing tracks
The Piranha vehicle is now capable of using weapons
Cleaned and Guaranteed to Work.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX