You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tee off! It's time to play in one of the greatest golfing competitions ever: The Arnold Palmer Tournament. And he's not going to make it easy. With only 16 players allowed to compete, you'll have to prove yourself to qualify. You may be playing on lush country courses, but there's plenty of obstacles, from water hazards to sand traps to the ever present rough. So, pick your club carefully. Check the weather vane for the wind. Settle your feet and angle yourself exactly. Then go for the pin! Whether you're playing a course in the U.S., Japan or Great Britain, you'll need all your skill. Study the hole. Is this an impossible dog leg; will you need to hook or slice down the fairway; how deep are you in the rough? Use the practice mode to prepare yourself. Whether it's the precision of a par three, or the power of a long drive, you'll have to "charge". At least you can rely on your professional caddy as your right hand man. And remember, Arnie's never far away.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX