You have no items in your shopping cart.
The e-Reader is a add-on made by Nintendo for its Game Boy Advance portable video game system. It was released in Japan in December 2001, with a North American release following in September 2002. It has a LED scanner that reads "e-Reader cards", paper cards with specially encoded data printed on them.
Depending on the card and associated game, the e-cards are typically used in a key-like function to unlock secret items, levels, or play mini-games when swiped through the reader. The cards themselves contain data, as opposed to unlocking data already on the device itself.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX