You have no items in your shopping cart.
In Crash of the Titans, players fight a nefarious plot hatched by Crash's arch nemeses Neo and Nina Cortex to mutate the local creatures into titanic abominations. Using Crash's legendary...
Availability: 3 In Stock
Product Type: Nintendo Gameboy Advance
Vendor: Not specified
In Crash of the Titans, players fight a nefarious plot hatched by Crash's arch nemeses Neo and Nina Cortex to mutate the local creatures into titanic abominations. Using Crash's legendary mix of outrageous antics and daredevil bravado, players "hijack" enemies to take control of their action and use their fearsome powers against all manner of enemies. "Jack to Attack!" – Control, play and battle as 15 enemies, including titanic creatures such as Scorporilla, Ratcicle, Magamadon and Shellephant. While in control of a monster players can throw toxic stink bombs, call lightning down from the sky, fire lasers beams from their eyes or even impale enemies with a massive scorpion tail - use all of the creatures' special abilities to defeat Neo and Nina Cortex. Crash now has a powerful acrobatic fighting system that includes punches and flying kicks, multiple attacks and special counter moves. Players can power-up skills to unlock new attacks and blazing combos. Crash can now interact with his world in totally new ways. Players can wall-run, swing from ropes and flip off springboards – Crash can even toss Aku Aku on the ground to surf, skate, grind and shred. At any point in the game, a second player can join in the fun and play as Carbon-Crash to help unleash total chaos. In a totally innovative twist to co-op action gaming, Crash can even jack Carbon-Crash (or vice versa) for some hysterical Crash "jacked"-Crash mayhem.
Game Guaranteed to Work.
Canada Post picks up weekdays from our location in Barrie, Ontario. Orders over $150 are free shipping for our Canadian customers.
Click here for all Details
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX