You have no items in your shopping cart.
NARUTO: Ninja Council 3 is based on episodes from VIZ Media's anime series SHONEN JUMP NARUTO and will feature mission-based gameplay for up to four players. The ninja action game utilizes an interchangeable attack system allowing players to combine attack techniques from all available characters in the mission to increase their chance of success. Using the new interchangeable attack system, players select a main character to complete the mission and then customize their attack scheme by selecting special techniques from other available characters -- increasing their chance of success by combining the best techniques for the mission. Players can activate special attacks using the Nintendo DS stylus on the touch screen or by blowing into the microphone. Just like a true ninja, in NARUTO: Ninja Council 3, players will have to protect, defend or defeat as they train hard to perfect their skills in order to progress through the ranks in over 40 missions ranging in difficulty from moderate to challenging. Up to four players (wireless) can choose from over 20 different characters with four different playing modes including Timed Mode, Scroll Collection Mode and Head-to-Head Versus Mode.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX