You have no items in your shopping cart.
In Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop 2, shop owners must keep their bizarrely adorable Tamagotchi partners happy by earning "Gotchi points" through performing mini-game tasks for the customers. Gotchi points can be used to clothe, feed, and care for your Tamagotchi partners. As more points are collected, new types of shops for players to open will become unlocked. Shops not seen in the original such as the Bowling Alley and Sushi Bar will be available, as well as upgrades to old favorites like the Concert Hall where players can sing along to the music with the DS' microphone. In Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop 2, catering to the needs of your customers will be essential in keeping the Tamagotchi happy. The five different happiness levels will determine the dialogue that occurs between the player and their Tamagotchi partner, and nobody likes a grumpy Tamagotchi.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX