You have no items in your shopping cart.
Enjoy the challenge and excitement of the bestselling Theme Park series on the go for the first time, on Nintendo DS! Create, manage and develop your very own fun-filled park, packed with amazing rides, enticing shops and addictive sideshows, then add staff and entertainers - all via an intuitive Touch Screen interface.
* User-friendly Controls - Use the Nintendo DS stylus and Touch Screen to create and manage every aspect of your park using the top screen and Touch Screen to view and run your park. Use the stylus to accurately place, adjust or remove everything from paths and water slides to bouncy castles and merry-go-rounds. Intuitive icon menus mean building an incredible, crowd-pleasing theme park has never been so much fun.
* Get a Helping Hand - Become an instant Theme Park expert with guidance from your hand-picked Advisor. Learn the basics from them in the optional tutorial, then follow their hints and tips as your park develops.
* Interact With Staff - Fill your park with willing workers, then encourage their efforts with speed-boosting stylus taps. Task mechanics to keep your rides in working order, assign handymen to make your park a pleasure to visit and add entertainers to amuse queuing customers.
* Build Around The World - Start your career in the UK, then advance to new countries as your success grows. Unique shops, attractions and staff - many exclusive to Nintendo DS - add local character to your parks worldwide.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX