You have no items in your shopping cart.
In Pac'N Roll, the inhabitants of Pac-World have been turned into spheres by the evil monster Golvis' Ghost Light. Pac-Man must roll his way through Ghost-Land, collecting pellets and confronting Ghosts to save his family and restore peace to Pac-Land. Introducing an innovative new control scheme, Pac'N Roll lets players control Pac-Man with the Nintendo DS stylus. Players can roll and dash around the environment as well as execute maneuvers such as hairpin turns, immediate stops and precision rolling with effortless strokes of the stylus. In his quest to save Pac-Land, Pac-Man will venture through stages such as Castle Pac, Gyro-Jungle and the Ghost House, while facing perilous hazards like moving floors, dash panels, jump zones and wind zones. Along the way, Pac-Man will find power-ups like the Winged Chocolate, allowing him to fly through the worlds and jump over Ghosts, or the "Knight Chocolate," providing him with armor which grants him the power to crash through walls and withstand more damage. Pac'N Roll also includes the original Pac-Man arcade game, allowing up to two players to munch on pellets and claim the highest score.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX