You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mario has kidnapped Junior's Papa!
Donkey Kong Jr. was originally released in the arcades in 1982 as a sequel to Donkey Kong. In this game, Mario plays the antagonist, finally having captured Donkey Kong, and has put the ape in a locked cage. As Donkey Kong Jr., players will have to make their way through four different levels (Vines, Springboard, Chains and Mario's Hideout) in an attempt to find keys to free the little monkey's father.
Along the way, Mario will send out Snapjaws, swooping purple birds, and electric sparks in an attempt to stop Junior. Junior can defend himself by dropping fruit found around the levels on the heads of his foes. The more foes a piece of fruit hits in a falling sequence, the higher bonus points can be scored.
Junior can also avoid enemies more easily by grabbing hold of two chains or vines at a time to climb away faster, or by jumping over his foes. However, any long fall or falling into the water on certain levels will mean the loss of a life for Junior.
In the final cut scene, Junior will free Donkey Kong and both will escape after giving Mario the boot. Once all four levels are cleared, the game levels will start over at a higher difficulty.
Like the original Donkey Kong, the earlier 1980's console versions do not have all of the levels and animations from the arcade.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX