You have no items in your shopping cart.
In Warlords, you need to defend yourself from three human and/or computer players. Each of the four players are in one of the corners of the screen guarded by a castle. You control a small shield which can be moved around the edge of the castle. To survive you need to use the shield to block a ball which bounces around the screen. If the ball hits your castle, it will take out some of the bricks. If a hole forms in the castle wall and the ball makes it though and hits your warlord, then you are out of the game. The last player left alive wins the battle, and the first player to win five battles wins the game! Several game options are included which allow you to either catch or ricochet the ball when the shield touches it, and control the speed of the game.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX