You have no items in your shopping cart.
SwordQuest: FireWorld, the second game in the SwordQuest series, is nearly identical to itsÂ predecessor. In this installment you will find yourself walking from room to room, finding and dropping items, beating the action stages in order to find more items, seeing the odd set of numbers flash at you if you get the right combination of items in the right rooms.Â
The sets of numbers, for instance 16-4, were actually a combination of a page number and a panel number in the comic book that came with the game. On the page indicated by the game, you would find a word hidden somewhere in the numbered panel. When all the correct words were found, you could send them to Atari in hopes of winning the SwordQuest contest that this game was designed for.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX