You have no items in your shopping cart.
*Box conditions vary*
You must build three walls above the tomato plants at the bottom. You must also dodge tomato bombs shot by the tomato plants, shoot tomato vines that grow on any part of the wall, shoot cherry tomatoes (or just dodge their shots) and shoot or dodge beefsteak tomatoes.
To capture a brick, you shoot it once. Then to place it, you shoot vertically at the wall once. You cannot place bricks horizontally.
The game's default is level setting six, which has all enemies and each round is harder than the last. The level settings are as follows:
Level one: Tomato plants only and every round is the same difficulty
Level two: Same as one but adds beefsteak tomatoes
Level three: Same as two but adds cherry tomatoes
Level four: Same as three but adds brick-growing vines
Level five: Same as three but each round gets harder than the last
Level six: Same as four but each round gets harder than the last
Level seven: Same as five but the tomato bombs are wider
Level eight: Same as six but the tomato bombs are wider.
When the left difficulty switch is set to B, you have unlimited lives. If set to A, you have four lives. The right difficulty switch affects the game speed; A faster, B slower.
The points are:
Killing the beefsteak tomato=5 points
Killing the cherry tomato=50 points
Shooting the brick-growing vine=5 points
Capturing a brick=10 points
Placing a brick in a wall=20 points
Completing the first wall=1,000 points
Completing the second wall=2,000 points
Completing the third wall=3,000 points
You cannot complete an upper wall until the wall below it is complete.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX