You have no items in your shopping cart.
This baseball game is an update to MLB 2000. The game contains depictions of the real teams, stadiums, stats, and players that reflect their real life counterparts. This game features Exhibition, All-Star Game, Season, Playoffs, Spring Training, and Home Run Derby modes. There is also a Franchise mode that let's the player build a team from scratch and try to turn it into a World Series caliber team. Another feature the game has is Manager mode which lets the player check out scouting reports during the game, warm up relievers in the bullpen, and try to get their team to the World Series and hopefully win it.
A unique feature of this game is the Total Control Fielding and Total Control Batting systems. The batting system effects how much control the player has on how the ball is hit, which direction it gets hit to, and the power of the batter's swing.The fielding system lets the player have more control over the fielders. There is also an Advanced Batting Cursor option where guessing the pitcher's pitch correctly let's the player lock on to the pitch for more power while guessing incorrectly will make the batting cursor shrink and make the ball harder to hit
The Artificial Intelligence used in the game was developed with consultation from Tony Gwynn, Trevor Hoffman and Davey Johnson. Vin Scully and Dave Campbell are on hand to supply commentary during the game.
Click here for all Details
- All systems come with a 3 month warranty regardless of manufacturer date.
- All systems come with the required cables to hook the console up to a regular TV.
- Most systems include a controller unless otherwise specified.
- All cartridge games are cartridge only unless specified.
- All cartridge games condition is always Good to Very Good unless specified.
- All cartridge based games are tested at least 3 times prior to being shipped.
- All disc based games include game case. Assume no manual is included with your game unless specified.
- All disc based games are visually inspected at least 3 times prior to shipping. We have a $25,000 disc re-surface machine which is used in the case of scratches.
- All disc based game variations are specified in the title. (ie. Black Label, Greatest Hits, etc.)
- Complete in box games are graded using our own grading system. This system is listed described as follows: COMING SOON!
DISC BASED GAMES
COMPLETE IN BOX